A Brief Guide To Learn About The Quality, Cuts And Type Of Diamonds
- by Avi Aranb
Diamond is one of the precious and classic metals that everyone loves to wear. Before you step into the market to buy diamond Singapore, you must learn about its cuts, quality, and type. With this knowledge, it will become easier to choose the best diamond jewelry for you.
Color of the diamond
Diamond has no color. They can have slight tones of brown or yellow. The Gemological Institute of America that is the authority in the certification of diamond grades its color in alphabetical order from D (completely colorless) to Z (extremely tinted).
A diamond that has a visible tint, and falls in the grade ‘K’ and above looks beautiful, and have a good cut, and clarity. The tint becomes heavier after grade ‘S’. Diamonds that are naturally colored come in a variety of colors, and shades of the rainbow. Yellow is the commonest color in natural diamonds.
If you are looking for superior quality diamond pieces in Singapore, then visit Venus Tears. The store offers you an outstanding collection of diamonds in exquisite designs and patterns.
This is another important factor to consider when buying diamond jewelry. The cut is an attribute in diamond jewelry that refers to its finish, proportions, polish, and symmetry of the diamonds.
These factors help in the determination of the brilliance, and intensity of a diamond. A diamond that is well-cut, proportioned, polished, and symmetrical is the costliest form of the diamond. On the other hand, diamonds that are poorly cut are sold at discounted prices.
Another important factor that you need to consider is the clarity of a diamond. You can evaluate it on the below-mentioned differentiators. The type of diamond is determined based on the visibility of its flaws, and quantity.
- FL – Purely Flawless.
- IF (Internally Flawless)
- VVS1 and VVS2 (Very Very Slightly Included). Here the flaws are so minute that they are only visible with a 10X microscope.
- VS1 and VS2 (Very Slightly Included) – Flaws takes ten seconds to be determined using a 10X microscope. They are not obvious.
- SI1 and SI2 (Slightly included) – Flaws are easily visible using a 10X microscope.
- I1 and I3 (Included) – Flaws are visible with the naked eye and don’t even need a microscope to view them.
To find the finest type of diamond, you need to assess it on various factors. It will help you get the peace of mind and maximum value from your investment.
Diamond is one of the precious and classic metals that everyone loves to wear. Before you step into the market to buy diamond Singapore, you must learn about its cuts, quality, and type. With this knowledge, it will become easier to choose the best diamond jewelry for you. Color of…
- Online Casino: 11 Reasons Why You Should Use an Online Casino August 18, 2022
- Why You Should Try Foilboarding August 16, 2022
- The Benefits of Playing at Online Casinos August 12, 2022
- The Future of Online Casino: What to Expect in the Next Decade August 3, 2022
- Find The Best Products With jungle scout opportunity finder July 21, 2022
- Small Details Can Have a Big Impact on Office Productivity July 4, 2022
- Common Misconceptions About Stairlifts July 4, 2022
- The Ultimate Guide To Playing บาคาร่า123 (Baccarat123) June 17, 2022
- Mistakes to avoid while getting testosterone replacement therapy June 16, 2022