5 Tips To Regain SEO Traffic
- by Avi Aranb
Today we are looking at some of the best tips to regain SEO traffic easily. I think you already know what is Search Engine Optimization (SEO). According to Wikipedia, SEO is the process of increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine.
Simply says the traffic you are getting through search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing without paying known as unpaid results as “natural” or “organic” results. Visitors who visit your site directly and the purchase of paid placement and getting visits though it doesn’t count as SEO traffic.
If you visit any marketing companies website or SEO Bloggers, they mention a lot of ways to get SEO traffic. Most of them and hard to implement and you have to wait a lot of months to see some changes.
Here we are ready to give you 5 tops tips to regain your SEO traffic without many efforts. Let’s get into this. Here we go.
- Using 301 Redirects Properly
If you are a blogger or an SEO expert, I’m sure you already heard about 301 redirects. You should use 301 permanent redirects where ever you need a permanent redirection of your URL. 301 redirects help you to redirect search engines, browsers, and users are directed to the correct page.
Search engines will take some time to discover the 301 redirects. 301 Redirects is really important when things related to SEO as it passes more than 90% of the ranking power.
Search engine giant Google recommends 301 redirects. It says to use 301 redirects when you’ve moved your site to a new domain and want to make the redirections easily without errors. Bloggers use 301 redirects when they delete a blog post and still, they want to redirect that blog post visitors to the new page. Also, 301 redirect helps you when you are merging two websites, improve SEO by redirecting and regain your website traffic easily.
- Improve Page Speed
If your page loads fast, chances are good to get some additional SEO traffic. Just follow these points to improve your page speed.
- Enable compression
- Reduce unwanted redirects
- Leverage browser caching
- Improve server response time
- Use CDN ( Content Distribution Network).
- Optimize your images
- Update your Website Frequently
If you run a blog, you should update your website frequently. According to SEO experts, Sites with dynamic content often rank higher than those with static content that’s why blogs rank better compared to static websites.
- Remove Unwanted Plugins and Themes
If you are running a WordPress website, check your plugins and themes section and delete any inactive plugins and unwanted themes right now. Also, check active plugins and decide you still need that or not.
- Use a Permalink Structure that Includes Keywords
Last and final tip, use a permalink structure that includes your targeted keywords. Ugly permalink structure is bad for SEO doesn’t look good. Use a URL structure that includes your targeted keywords.
Hope these tips help you to regain your site traffic.
Today we are looking at some of the best tips to regain SEO traffic easily. I think you already know what is Search Engine Optimization (SEO). According to Wikipedia, SEO is the process of increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or…
- A Step-By-Step Guide To Installing A Lawn Sprinkler System June 2, 2023
- Jilibet Online Casino: Where Fun and Fortune Collide May 19, 2023
- The Many Uses of Sandbags: Beyond Flood Protection May 19, 2023
- Factors To Consider When Designing A New Office Space In Gloucester May 17, 2023
- Betso88 Online Casino: Your Ticket to Endless Fun May 5, 2023
- HawkPlay Casino: Your Chance to Take Flight May 2, 2023
- Funding Your Mutual Fund Account April 29, 2023
- Smart Spending: The Benefits Of Using Money Card Apps April 17, 2023
- MayaLounge: The Home of Unforgettable Online Casino Gaming Fun April 17, 2023